Arbitor™ Physical Security Information Management System (PSIM)Arbitor™ is a world-class leading edge software innovation. It offers the End User seamless integration to 3rd party devices as well as a (user defined) Intelligent Workflow via a Single Head End GUI.
Developed with 30 years’ experience in the security industry, Arbitor™ is a genuine enterprise PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) that was developed with the End User in mind and is presently being deployed at a secure facility in Australia.
Arbitor™ offers a single Head-End easy-to-use interface that provides a fit-for-purpose software package for integrating video surveillance, access control, emergency communication systems, building management systems, network, servers and storage; to mention a few.
Arbitor™ Software is developed from the ground-up utilising .Net 4.5 Microsoft framework and 20 years of R&D from Zone Engineering and Management teams.
Arbitor™ Distinguished Features
- Portal Approach to Rendering Information and User-Control where Users do not have to navigate to multiple pages or tabs to achieve the desired functionality.
- Full VMS Functionality with the ability to swiftly integrate with 3rd party Analytics.
- Support for ALL Physical and Electrical Domain Device Types such as thermal, pressure, infrared, radars, RFID, proximity, electrical and optical via OPC or Custom-built interface based on XML industry standard.
- Site Builder with view of graphical and textual site notations.
- Graphical Layout Builder enabling User to create any desired layout via graphical utilities.
- Easy to Use drag-and-drop onto a Video Wall.
- Hierarchal Site Map where Users can navigate through one or more levels of site maps with instant live view for selected map-point on interest.
- Arbitor™ Intelligent Notifications Centre (email, SMS) based on actioned based on both prescribed and on-the-fly rules.
- Text-To-Voice delivering messages anywhere anytime driven by prescribed and/or on-demand business rules (Note: requires support for external Comms subsystems).
- Graphic-Centric Rules, Conditions and Resolution to optimise system performance.
- Support for Fixed and Dynamic Location Feed both pixel-based and GPS feed.
- Public Address & Emergency Audio Systems