Arbitor™ Maritime Surveillance Security System
- Port Security
Using a network of infrared or visible cameras, Arbitor™ Maritime Surveillance Security System for your ships, installations, platforms or infrastructures by:
- Extending the capabilities of visual watch to address maritime risks at sea (piracy, trafficking, immigration, etc.) or those originating from the sea (malicious acts, intrusion, etc.);
- Providing greater nautical safety (prevention of navigational accidents, protection of human lives);
- Improving the effectiveness of nautical watch through automation and high-performance solutions.
- Automatic detection and tracking of all surface targets existing within a nautical environment;
- Control and command of a pan-tilt-zoom camera, enabling scanning of a sector and facilitating identification of the targets detected;
- Display video and information using a simple user interface and management of alerts;
- Control and command of a non-lethal effect or (spotlight, acoustic device, laser, water cannon, etc.) enabling immediate implementation of an appropriate response;
- Interface with the ship’s navigational data;
- Data recording and replay;
- Development of new capabilities on the basis of the requirements stated by the customer.
The principle behind the automatic detection systems offered by , Arbitor™ Maritime Surveillance Security System is based on unique image analysis technology specific to the marine environment that answers the following fundamental question: what in this image is not water? The , Arbitor™ Maritime Surveillance Security System video analytics technology allows to make a network of cameras both autonomous and intelligent:
- Autonomous : use of cameras without the need for an operator in front of the surveillance screen;
- Intelligent: watch, detection and tracking of all objects seen by the camera and distribution of relevant data to the supervision system for management of alarms.
- Very small targets
- Objects that do not reflect radar waves
- Mobile objects without AIS transmitters.
The scope of application of the , Arbitor™ Maritime Surveillance Security System software is vast and covers all surveillance, safety and security requirements at sea, on land and in offshore environments.